Wednesday 20 July 2016

In the car of God...

In the car of God, with His people whom I met for the very first time.
I felt awkward, cos they are one family while I'm an outsider whom they so kindly sent me home.
Suddenly I realize the fastest way to shorten the heart distance is to share what we love and is common to us.
I asked the older lady, "How did you come to Christ?"
Her eyes lit up and like me, she is a first-generation Christian. Then her whole family came to Christ. I am greatly encouraged...I pray to see that happening in mine!
Her husband asked me, "How did you come to Christ?"
Oh...my eyes lit up and...
Suddenly I realize sharing testimony should be so common that it's part of me.
It links the family of Christ together and helps us to encourage one another. God is very real, in each of our testimonies!
Wow, what a lesson in the car of God.😉
Thanks Ian! ðŸ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.