Monday 10 October 2016

Faith works

I will not take for granted you guys, especially Jane and the team for bringing me to India twice, the first time not even knowing me and how bringing along someone on a wheelchair can be inconvenient to the group but faith-building in all of us. Even I didn't know what I was getting myself into since a broken bone in a foreign land is no joke.
Sincerely thanking you guys for the beautiful memories for I know, I should only go with a team that has faith to bring me, making sure that I too contribute in whatever way I can.
Thanks to Melissa too, you are the other team!
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
(Hebrews 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.