Tuesday 12 June 2018

No longer trash of society!

Too many quotable quotes in this favourite book of 2018, "Trash of Society" by Jason Wong. Concise, humanely written from a heart that pursues God. I "chanced upon" this book when I was down and this book was God-sent to lift up my spirit. Like Jason, my 11 years senior in my junior college, I want to claim salvation for all my family members. I want to pursue the heart of God and let Him multiply the little I have!:D  

"As long as I was willing to be broken, God could multiply. He said, the little you have is enough. I use the small things - the weak things, the foolish things - so no one may boast. If you keep what you have, you are only five loaves and two fish, but if you give them to Me, I will multiply them and use you to do the impossible."

"Do not forget the children of prisoners. Do not forget them because I (God) remember them." 

"I call the church to set prisoners free. I didn't call the government to set prisoners free."

"Faith energises, fear paralyses"

"Money we don't have, only faith - can or not?"

"Man only wants to solve their own problems but God wants to stop the cries of the children/people."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.