Wednesday 8 April 2015

Death; a reminder of life

Third trip to Poipet. 
I had a breakthrough! 
I vomited during the first two trips and actually was rather apprehensive for this trip, on top of some concerns. 
Left knee tends to act up before I go on trips, times when I would need to walk more...
BUT this time, I ate what everyone ate and I did not vomit! 
Yeah! 
Knee was super cooperative and all other concerns were taken care of naturally. 
The supernatural things of God become natural! 
On the way back to Singapore, I saw the plane hovering above the oceans. 
In reality, air crashes are common now. 
Many thoughts ran through my mind. 
The fragility of life, how we do not have control over life and death when we are confined in the plane or anywhere else...it's absurd to think we are in control. 
I reflected on whether I have lived my life to the fullest...
The thought of death makes us think of life. 
It's not morbid, it's not lack of faith. 
It's facing reality, knowing and FULLY appreciating that it's by God's mercy and grace that we are alive every moment to glorify His name! 
Want to thank the team for helping me throughout the trip! You are God-sent!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.