Tuesday 29 November 2016

Sown seed growing

My ex-student, always laugh when I laugh, said I laugh like a witch😌
Lost contact for a few years, suddenly he is 16 years old.
Has a challenging family background, still struggling with low self-esteem because he thinks he is not as smart, as rich, as everything the world thinks is successful.
Suddenly he goes to church when we reunited, saying that it's I who first shared Christ with him.
I asked him why he wants to be a Christian. He said because he wants to go to heaven.
Why would you want to go to heaven to spend eternity with a God whom you don't know?
And so we started our once a week discipleship lesson.
It's more than knowing the Bible.
It's knowing the God of the Bible and how to be His son.
You don't have to wait to go to heaven.
You must first unleash the power of God on earth, in your life, in my life.
You are my favourite student because you have a pure and obedient heart.
You have a God-shaped future, as long as you desire Him.
You are loved.
You just need to believe and apply that in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.