Sunday 15 December 2019

信是爱,爱之信

Dear Heavenly Father,
Today as I went to retrieve my wheelchair in church, Mary, a lady who always sit in front of me told me that while we were worshipping, she saw a vision of me being lifted up and in Your embrace!:D 
Wow, actually last year when I was in the pits, I had a vision of myself in Your embrace.
The little girl in me, in my Father's arms, crying so hard.
And the impression I received last July is supposed to come true next year, if I truly receive it correctly.
I guess I am still trying to differentiate between fantasy and faith.
Times when I thought I got it so right but things went wrong.
Until I'm like, God, how can I hear You correctly?
Then You would give me encouragement through people, through opportunities, through songs, through sermons, through videos, through dreams!
Even this morning when I woke up, I was thinking of how to go for service in such a weather.
I just pray for a drizzle, instead of the rain stopping? 
Because it rained the whole night.
As if it is impossible to stop?
Wow, You stopped the rain before and after service lor.
You are like chiding me that I have little faith!:(
I also want to scold myself :(
I pray that I will have greater faith in You.
I pray that I will have reverent fear of You such that I will not do anything that displeases You.
I pray that I will love and desire You above man and things of the world.
I pray that I will know You more and more.
I pray that I will know people who point me to You.
I pray that I will be wise as serpent, harmless as dove.
I pray for more students to teach and mold.
I pray that I have more opportunities to share You!
I pray that I can write better, in the writing style You have given me.
I don't need to follow the writing style of anyone because I am SHLP.
I thank You that through it all, I get to know You even better.
I thank You that You stripped me of all that I love so that I can love You and others more freely.
I thank You for baby Emmanuelle's life. I love her though she has yet to know me. But I will remind her that I saw her mustard/matcha colour output when she can understand me...
I thank You that You teach me to love my mini-society family in all my heartbreaks...
I thank You for putting all my tears in Your bottle...
I thank You for the body of Christ. Even in our imperfections,help us to imitate You and be of one mind.
Help me to be aware of the idols of my heart.
Help me to be more like You and less like myself.
Help me to endure afflictions and let Your strength be in my weakness.
You increase, I decrease.
Help me not to center on self but on You.
Help me not to be proud but look to You as how You see me.
Help me not to despise small beginnings.
Help me not to look down on all that You have given me.
Help me not to compare myself with any other person, only with myself in the past.
Help me to cast all my anxiety onto You because You care for me.
Help me to eat Your word. Who knows when we cannot have Your word with us anymore?
Help me to draw closer to You, to be even more intentional in my quiet time.
Help me to know that I am made more beautiful in You.
Help me to be worthy of Your calling, to do justly, love mercy and walk humbly with You.
Help me to comfort others with the comfort You have given me.
Help me to turn my eyes on You, today and forever.
Come back, quickly, Jesus!
The whole earth groans for You!
Help me to be longsuffering in waiting for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.