Wednesday 13 May 2015

Man's ways fail

Yesterday was a day of breakthroughs in terms of how I perceive certain issues...
I was all planning to eat lunch alone after bible study before another event and 'bumped' into a couple whom I rarely see though we are in the same church. 
We went for lunch, heard their wonderful testimonies of how God's promises came true in their life as they trusted Him...
I am addicted to testimonies. (Revelation 12:11) 
They never fail to uplift the spirit and show how real and unique our God is in each one's life. 
You will not hear the exact same workings of God in each life. 
I was and still am very encouraged by what they have shared.
After my event, again I have my own plan as usual. 
I planned to go home and rest. 
Then a fren wanted to meet up on another day and I just tried my 'luck' to see if she happened to be free for dinner instead for easier planning of time. 
Wow, she was and I thank God that I met her yesterday. 
Shared with her many issues that happened last year and she amused me with her joy for me that God had protected me from the mess that happened for the past 5 years. 
She said I escaped from the beehive! 
I know what she meant. 
A month of tears in exchange for joy and release thereafter! 
I gain much much more than I ever thought I have lost. 
When I think about how when I was 'sick' over a decade ago, I was and am saved from a confirmed disaster if it were to happen the human way.
Man's ways fail. 
I can never thank God enough for His love, mercy, grace and favour upon me. 
He totally knows my weaknesses, sees through my brokenness, puts all His people on my path, strengthens me with Himself and His people, saves me from the pits I dug for myself because of my vain thoughts and desires, because of my lack of faith in His perfect timing...
He drives home this point: 
Wait for Me. 
Wait upon Me.
It is not easy in the flesh but we truly are not to walk in the flesh. 
Thank you, my friends. 
Each of you plays an important role in my life. 
May you find God's people in your midst, treasure them and know that you sharpen and give courage to one another in this walk with Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.