Monday 12 December 2016

CHRISTmas

This season, it will be great to share with your loved ones/friends how much they have changed for the better because it will encourage that person.
Old friend believes there is a God because of my changes. Really gave me new confidence that replaces the old.
I also believe in Jesus because He changes me. Still so much to change!

In fact, the longer I'm in Christ, the more flaws I find in myself before a holy God.
Can get really discouraged but to be able to realize these flaws is by itself a great improvement.
Let the fire continue to refine me!

Christmas is like wedding anniversary.
We are married to Him every day yet must specially remember the day Jesus came to earth and so now we can come boldly to the throne of grace to obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
We must remember the significance of Christmas.
No Santa Claus, no reindeer, no what the world wants to replace with.

6 Dec 2016
This Christmas, let your kids be actively involved in sharing and giving. They need to know that they are blessed to bless others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.