Friday 16 December 2016

My first decade in Christ

Finally ten years in Christ!
Long hard journey, full of tears and joy, learning the hard way that to follow God, He will take away the idols of my heart, one by one away. The harder I cling on to it, the more painful it is.
Most painful is to take away a person who so easily becomes an idol.
I blunder in my writing, I blunder in my sharing, I blunder in my every trying.
Unless I dare to make mistakes, I will not grow.
Thank you for bearing with me.
Thank you who have taught me so much, you who stay by my side all this while, you who brought me to Christ, you who model the love of Christ, you who love Christ, you who have yet to know this God who gave me a new life...
Thank you 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.