Sunday 25 December 2016

Jesus celebrates your birth and He loves you!

Blessed Christmas, family and friends! 😀
I'm not one who send greetings individually but if you need a listening ear, I would be there.
I don't really give gifts nor have desire for gifts so it's definitely not my love language.
I only have the best gift which I would gladly share with you.
Jesus is the best gift. 
No other gift compares to the life, love, truth, hope and peace found in my Lord Jesus Christ.
Today, you are celebrating His gifts.
I pray one day you will celebrate the Giver of all good things, for without Him, we have nothing.
Christmas is more than feasting, presents and parties.
All these satisfy for a moment.
The Giver satisfies beyond this lifetime.
Thank You God, for giving Jesus to us, so that we can come to You for eternal comfort.
To you who do not celebrate CHRISTmas, Jesus celebrates your birth and He loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.