Thursday 31 May 2018

I lived to see my kid live for eternity!

Life has become too exciting not to be recorded. 
On 29 May, Tuesday, Vesak Day, I met up with a friend and the friend from my ex-church and we spoke quite a bit about healing and deliverance. She prayed for me. 
On the way home, I texted a friend from Ellel Ministries.  She called me and did deliverance with me over the phone for nearly 3 hours, from 830+ pm to 1130+ pm.
I was totally exhausted. I am so grateful to her that God allowed her to do it for me because by the time I have proper healing and deliverance, that would be 2-3 months later?
I intend to do it this year.
She was really good! Good as in proclaiming God's word with His authority can only be good!
I slept well, though I still woke up 2-3 times in the night, up till today.
Yesterday, my mind was trying to reflect on what went wrong, what went right, what is actually happening...Then I realised that I should be meditating within my heart on my bed, not thinking and thinking in my mind. No wonder I couldn't sleep as well!
On Tuesday night, I slept as if my body was covered with the blood of Jesus and His angels guarded my body.
Yesterday I slept with no fear. Just mind too active when I woke up in the night and it was harder to sleep again.
Today I learnt that next Tuesday there would be a bigger group praying against abortion. I was all eager to go. I even sent the message to two group chats and left for lessons.
I did wonder if it was ok for me to go when I am vulnerable now. Two friends in this ministry differ on whether I should go. I did ask God and was thinking that if I am free from attacks these few nights, I would go for this Saturday's prayer.
I walked up the slope to kids' house, a path that I used for four years. 
I walked very near the grass patch, because there were cars passing by.
I saw this Comfort Taxi coming down but it was getting too near me.
Then it stopped so near me that it was really unbelievable that it didn't hit me.
As miraculous as the time when a car knocked on my big wheels twice in 2015. If the impact had been great, I would have been on the road.
I was about to abandon my bag and chair and cling to the grass.
Taxi driver wound down his windows.
He seemed shaken. He said he could not see me when it was unlikely. I sensed that he was not concentrating on driving. He looked tired.
He said sorry.
I was abnormally calm. I didn't even scream when the car was so near.
Maybe because the car was slow?
I think I was very sure that I would be fine.
Wow, if it was not God, I don't know who could give me that assurance.
I went on to teach my two kids. It didn't sink in that I just escaped death/injury.
Until I led my girl in a prayer to receive Christ. She prayed for protection over me.
That was when I realised that Satan had changed his tactics.
Panic attacks didn't stop me. Headaches and interrupted sleep didn't irritate me.
Now use a driver to try to scare me.
Wow, how long, Lord?
Not going to prayer meetings would stop the attacks?
I am sick of his scare tactics.
I'm pissed off!
If I live, I live to Christ.
If I die, I am with Christ.
But I asked for a long life, satisfied in Christ.
I have yet to see God's promises fulfilled!
I will live, by God's sovereign will.
I lived to see my kid live for eternity!
Hallelujah!
Lord, grant me patience for all that I am enduring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.