Monday 22 February 2016

Reveal, Restore, Restructure

To Jesus:
Your sheep hear Your voice and You know them, and they follow You.
And You give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of Your hand.
Your Father, who has given them to You, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of Your Father's hand.
You and Your Father are one.
(John 10:27-30)

I must first be Your sheep, not goat.
I must follow You then I can be Your sheep and hear Your voice.
I am given to You and no one can snatch me away from You.

End Dec 2015 didn't end well. First day of 2016 till last week was not that great a start to this year. I was like, "God, this year is my 10th anniversary with You. My first decade! Why is it that things seem to start on the wrong slate?"

On 14 Feb, on the way to church, You said, "I love you with an everlasting love." My awesome Valentine Day's gift, if love needs to be proclaimed on that day. What's mine is what's real, everlasting, not on display for one day. Started fasting from Facebook for 4 days. My first time, long overdue. A whole process of detoxification. Anything or anyone that distracts me from my Lord, yes, I would need to stay away. I thank You Lord that You show me how good You are, how I can say I love You, drawn from deep within my heart.

Broke fast on 19 Feb. I wrote, "God is a God of surprises. Whatever happened that seems 'good' or 'bad' to us is all for our good."

On 20 Feb, You gave me a great surprise. And I'm eagerly waiting to see how things will unfold...

There are many things that I can't control BUT the things I can do, I will not be slack in doing.
I was very concerned that I couldn't hear Your voice but yesterday, You reassured me. Today, You reminded me of John 10.

Teach me O Lord to wait on You patiently. Today You gave me 3Rs
-Reveal
-Restore
-Restructure

You will reveal the missing pieces, restore what is broken during this time and do a great restructuring in my life. I had a new beginning last year and this year will be a greater continuity!

I will be faithful in the little things, knowing that You have so much more for me to be faithful in.
I will fix my eyes on You, knowing that just as You are dealing with my heart condition, You are looking at the heart condition of others too. I do not need to be anxious for others. I cast all my anxiety on You cos You care so much for me!

Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139:23-24)

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer. (Psalm 19:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.