Saturday 12 September 2015

God reveals MORE through trials

I remember the day when all I could do was to stare at the ceiling while trying to digest the songs that I was listening to. I was trying to make sense of every new discovery each day from that day...
The dream, the download, the call, finally the truth revealed, the texts, the meeting and two more meetings...
Today I finally could break down in front of people I feel safe with. I was prayed over, people shared their bad experiences, people encouraged me to look to God...
Then I went to this Praise and Thanksgiving event attended by family in Christ from Chinese churches.
The more I praise God, the more I know how faithful He is. The more I know how faithful He is, the more I know I will move on. Stronger, with thicker skin, with greater confidence in Him.
I received more than I have lost.
God showed Himself more through trials, bitter as it is to the flesh, strengthening as it is to the spirit.
Are trials worth it? Yes, if I can know Him more.
Thank you to you who trust me without me saying a single word, thank you to those who have been praying with me. We look to God but we also look out for one another. We who are in Christ should never walk alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.