Tuesday 8 September 2015

When God returns, what does He find?

If you don't know me, whatever I say is according to what you choose to think about me.
If you know me a little more, you will look at my track record; on what you see n hear about me.
If you know me deeply, you trust me even when you have doubts. You will ask me personally what made me say or do things that make you doubt me.
If this is what it's like between humans, won't it be more than this between our Almighty God and us?
God has fixed attributes. He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
We change. God doesn't.
We can have doubts but we definitely cannot don't trust Him.
I'm eternally grateful for His Word. He makes Himself known but when He returns, can He find such faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.