Wednesday 23 December 2015

Are you lonely?

Before I received Christ, Christmas is one of the holidays that stirred up loneliness in me. 
As if must go out n be with people else I am unpopular...
After I came to Christ, well, Christmas is a time of reflection. 
In fact, all year round, just surround me with books n I can hibernate at home for not too long 😉
What I'm saying is, our worth is not tied to how many activities we are involved in, how many friends we have, how much things or people we are surrounded with.
We are so worthy that Jesus came to earth to be with us for 33 years. 
He loved us so much that He died on the cross for you and me, all written in His love letters to us.
I read news of people having marriage breakdown, divorced, remarried and still have recurring problems. Truly, we cannot see the root of our problems without our Saviour. 
Children suffer because of the mistakes of adults. 
And these children grow up to make the same or worse mistakes than their parents...
If perfect love is found in man, this world would not be in chaos. 
Yet man seek perfect love.
Many of us have found that perfect love in Jesus Christ. 
Some would not believe but those who do and work out their faith, their lives have totally changed.
This Christmas, are you lonely? 
Are you filling up your days to cover up that loneliness? 
You are not alone, when you know that you are worthy to be loved perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.