Thursday 16 July 2015

God, You can do everything

For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O Lord, You know it already. (Psalm 139)

I'm always 'arguing' with God in my thoughts and they trailed off cos I actually wanted to curtail them because subconsciously I know that God would make it come true...
Yesterday I was thinking, "God, I think this cannot work unless...(...appears in my dream). The latter part was trailing off and of cos I happily assumed that I didn't pray anything to that effect.
And so I woke up this morning with a dream that I thought I didn't pray for and it happened the way God wants it to be.
Thinking is like praying!
Oh no, what am I supposed to think now?
Think God's will!
Even if I don't, I can't stop what He is planning.

Like Job, I can only say,
"I know that You can do everything,
And that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You." (Job 42)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.