Sunday 12 July 2015

God's specialization

God specializes in assigning us the very tasks that seemed impossible and super painful during the time when it was most painful and yet we stuck our neck out and persevered cos of obedience to Him. The very thing that I wished I didn't have to do, ok, He has already specifically put my name to it.

Today, I thank Him. I chose His way, His grace and His love above man's and I'm ecstatic cos I pulled through, am even better than 1 year ago and I know He is pleased.

1. Don't run away from the person who seemed to have hurt you a lot (It's two-way, admit it or not).

2. The process is extremely painful, so painful that the immediate reaction is really to run away from that person BUT once it becomes a habit, we will be running away from people ALL the time, as soon as we feel hurt.

3. Stay there and let God do the healing, even if it takes much time. You will be totally surprised at how fast God heals, that is, if you allow Him to do that. Be accountable to God's family who will be very quick to point out our residual grudges/attitudes/actions towards that person. 

4. It is so much easier to run away than to face the person and go through everything with great humility, yes even 'humiliation', seemingly unceasing pain and unending effort. Yet the place where we fall is the place where we learn more. The skin has to be thick. Anyway, to follow Christ, we need the skin of an elephant, as someone said to me... 

5. Because of Him, I stayed. Because of Him, I need to obey. I thought it's because of Jesus. Then I realized that He said it's for me that I stayed. It's for me that I must go through this. It's for my good cos if I had run away, I would not have victory over the very place that I fell, over the very weakness that I have. It's not about the other person. It's God dealing with me for my good.

Finally I am tasting the fruit of NOT running away. 

God's way, ALWAYS the best way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.