Saturday 4 July 2015

We stand in the gap

Yesterday during worship, I prayed that every member in the cell would experience what it's like to have our hearts broken for what break our Lord's heart.
It's grieving for the sufferings of others, nothing to do with our own circumstances at that point of time.
It's totally not pleasant but necessary.
I remember when I first felt grieved because of others, I'm like,
"God, I think I have enough grief in my life...Why do I need to take this?"
Then I realize that it's a privilege to share His burden for this lost world.
I truly believe we are blessed not for ourselves but for others.
One of my favourite song.
Worship unto God is believe, proclaim and obey.
We want to run to the altar
and catch the fire
To stand in the gap
between the living and the dead
Give us a heart of compassion
for a world without vision
We will make a difference
bringing hope to our land

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.