Thursday 2 February 2017

32/365 Jesus is life

My friends and I advocate life for everyone, regardless of his condition. God is revealing to me that no one has the right to say that another person’s life is not worth advocating for. It is no longer theory but becomes practicum for me as I get to know such families. What is God teaching us about a life that is dependent on others? How can we be so sure that we are the ones who give when these people teach us who God really is?
For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself (Philippians 3:20-21). I can’t wait for that day to come! Meanwhile, what does God require of you and me? In this instance, I do not want that label ‘fragile doll’ anymore. That is not our identity. We are made in the image of God, knowing in our soul that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. Now baptised in Christ, we are children of our everlasting Father, secure in His name, secure in His arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.