Tuesday 7 February 2017

38/365 Godliness with contentment is great gain

Took refuge at the bus-stop. MRT station was not too far away. Was contemplating taking a bus to any station but if it's heavy rain, I try not to take a bus. Lest any drama and it's really not nice for the driver to get wet because of me. Thank God I didn't have any appointment tonight. Then I bumped into someone. She commented, "Very bad weather!"
Over the years, I have learnt not to murmur. I was just so grateful that I happened to (of course God already knew) have my sweater because of an early morning engagement and so I was warm and happy. Can't use umbrella because I don't have a third hand. Didn't bring raincoat cos now I have more faith that I will have shelter. Got a little wet but won't crumble la.
Thank God for the rain so that the reservoir will have more water. Thank God for the rain such that we can sleep very well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.