Friday 10 February 2017

40/365 Save lives!

I really wish I don't get to hear real life stories about abortion. Each time I hear it, I would freeze and all I want to do is to cry.
A severely disabled child was aborted. Sounds like mercy killing? Is there mercy in killing? Really no choice or the choice was too hard to live with? We have the power to kill and we used it.
A miscarriage. Really not your fault. The baby just couldn't stay. If you have a physically disabled child, you would still keep the child. If the child is intellectually disabled, you would abort the baby because the child can't survive in this world without being smart. No, no, that's not true... I tried to explain...
A group of people speaking, trying hard to encourage another person with the words and experiences of man. When you leave and go back to reality, you would sink back into the box you have put yourself in.
While encouragement is important, while you try so hard to believe in yourself, you cannot see hope unless you know who Hope is. I know, because I found Him earlier than you.
To the little soul who left years ago. I wish I know your parents earlier to be able to play a part in letting you into this earth.
I pray that I can be of help in saving lives, not hear of more lives lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.