Wednesday 1 February 2017

31/365 Backbone of steel

I was about to take the lift n this guy was to come out but he faced the wrong door. I called him n a second later, he dropped his ezlink card into the gap of the lift. He looked at me fiercely. Or maybe he has a fierce face, I am not sure. Reminds me of the time when I dropped my keys into the lift gap. I can only say that we can be more careful next time.
A friend said this person and that person is a famous tutor... I should make myself famous so that I won't be left behind in this industry. My aim is definitely to help every kid succeed, not just in his studies but also to emphasize on life skills that will help him go far, grow deep. I don't need to be a famous tutor. I desire more to be a 'Carebear'  , will and can do what God desires in the next season. I don't want and I don't need to follow the crowd.
As I hold your hand in prayer, God reminded me that I should not see myself as better off in circumstances. It is a shallow way of comparison. I only see that celebration of life, that our bones can be soft but God gives us backbone of steel. We have the same God to watch over us and you are loved and blessed. Life is beautiful, because Jesus is the truth, the way and the life. God bless u! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.