Sunday 16 August 2015

Our sins withhold good from us

Jeremiah 1-5
- Do you not fear Me? Do you not tremble in My presence?
- What injustice did you find in Me, that you go far from Me and walked after emptiness and become empty?
- Your own wickedness will correct you, and your apostasies will reprove you; Know therefore and see that it is evil and bitter for you to forsake the Lord your God, and the dread of Me is not in you.
- Your sins have withheld good from you. Your ways and your deeds have brought these things to you.
- I will pronounce My judgments on you concerning all your wickedness, whereby you have forsaken Me and have offered sacrifices to other gods, and worshiped the works of your own hands.
- I am watching over My word to perform it.
- Because I have spoken, I have purposed, and I will not change My mind, nor will I turn from it.
- I will not be angry forever. Only acknowledge your iniquity.
- Return, O faithless sons, I will heal your faithlessness.
- If you will return, if you will put away your detested things from My presence, and will not waver, And you will swear, ‘As the LORD lives,’ In truth, in justice and in righteousness;
Then the nations will bless themselves in Him,
And in Him they will glory.
- Circumcise yourselves to the LORD and remove the foreskins of your heart.
- Know how to do good. Do not be shrewd in doing evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.