Thursday 3 October 2019

Jesus, You are our LIFELINE!

"What will make you stay alive?"
As a loved one/friend/helper of someone who is suicidal, we tug on the LIFELINE of the one at the brink of death.
When I was a baby up till 19 years old, my mother was my world. 
I would threaten suicide to get freedom from her because I felt she was overprotective just because I have brittle bones.
When she suddenly passed away, my world collapsed, my whole family structure changed and I attempted suicide because there was no LIFELINE.
Thank God I failed my suicide attempts!
Today I live to witness the birth of 7 nieces and nephews, the oldest at 20 years old now!
Praise the Lord!
When my first niece was born, I realised I could not be an irresponsible aunt.
God gave me my first niece to be my LIFELINE before I opened my heart to my Saviour, Lord Jesus Christ. 
Today and forevermore, my LIFELINE is the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last. 
This picture blows my mind!
I see myself as this baby in my mother's womb.
And I cannot help but cry and worship my Creator.
"You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard
Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom?
Who can fathom the depth of Your love?
You are beautiful beyond description
Majesty, enthroned above"
God has written all our days in His book. (Psalm 139)
God hears our prayers (Proverbs 15), puts our tears into His bottle, knows our weary heart and how we desire stability in our many wanderings. (Psalm 56)
"You are beautiful beyond description
Yet God crushed You for my sin
In agony and deep affliction
Cut off that I might enter in
Who can grasp such tender compassion?
Who can fathom this mercy so free?
You are beautiful beyond description
Lamb of God who died for me"
NO BABY NEEDS TO DIE to fulfill our dreams.
Jesus died for us and it is finished.
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 19)  
Would you protect God's children?
Would you contend earnestly for your faith by keeping yourself ALIVE?
We stand in awe of Your creation, O Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.