Thursday 4 June 2015

His dreams, my reality

Few years ago, I had a powerful message dream that I don't think I will ever forget cos it brings such great encouragement to me not to give up in the area that I struggle with and failed many times. 
It's because of this dream that motivates me in finally getting more than a pass grade in this area of my life.
I remember a dear brother-in-Christ who said to me, "God will allow you to go through the same test until you pass!"
I think I can safely say that I have passed and have no need of such tests anymore!

One week ago, I had another vivid dream with a powerful action such that when I woke up, I did the same action 
This is a sequel to my first dream few years ago!
Yesterday, I wrote to God. 
I wrote that I believe that my third dream would be a confirmation of the reason for the dreams.
And YES! I just woke up from the third dream with a very clear answer!
Right now, these dreams are awaiting to come true beautifully in God's timing. 
I'm so excited by how God can download so much of what He wants to tell us IF ONLY we wait on Him and listen, instead of just telling Him all of what we want and forget that He has only the best for us. 
We shall never be in want, our Shepherd says in His word!
Come to God with GREAT expectations of what He can do in us and through us. 
We serve a GREAT God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.