Thursday 18 June 2015

No foundation, no fruit

Talking can be very tiring.
I'm perceived as an extrovert, I thought I was. 
I can be very silent too.
Total silence when I'm at home, just God and me.
So grateful that after being a nomad for so many years, I have a place called home for 8 and a half years.
It's a home cos God is in it.
Never proud that I left a house, led a nomadic life to be sane.
Nevertheless, I would have perished if I have not left, with just a backpack, not to return again.
There can be reconciliation but things are not the same anymore.
So I don't dare to take anything for granted cos I know what I have lost and I know how much God has given me.
Told a friend, "The Lord gives and the Lord takes away."
Hold everything lightly in our hands so that when it's gone, we remember the words of our Lord.
Christ is enough for me. 
I am doing my best.
Telling almost the same thing to many people, not wanting anyone to go through what I went through.
Teaching every child in his best interests, though I'm not the most skilful teacher.
Academic results are important.
But many parents fail to see how a child's character affect the results.
Take lightly of the foundation, we lose the fruit.
Times like this when you just don't want to talk anymore, it's truly time to be silent.
Low battery.
Time to be charged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.