Monday 15 June 2015

What is your legacy?

Just came back from a camp. Haven't really slept, haven't really reflect.
Very thankful to my friend who helped me set up this blog since I'm not one who likes to explore technology.
I would rather explore all there is to life.
We live in a culture of death but because of Christ, I crossed over to life; abundant life in Him.
If you have truly encountered death, all you want is to live.
To live is not just to be able to breathe.
To live is to help others be reconciled to their first love; the unconditional love of our Abba Father.
Love is the most highly abused word.
When one says,"I love you", does it mean,"Only if you give me what I want?"
Is love manipulative?
What is love?
Someone said, "Love is not seeing your loved ones go down the path of destruction without warning them."
Is that how God loves us?
I'm very blessed. God gave me the great love of my mum for 19 years. Very short but I know of people who don't even know a mother's love.
How much time is truly enough?
How much time do I have in this temporal world?
How do I spend every moment of my life, knowing that His commission is my mission?
What legacy are you leaving behind?
The legacy I want to leave behind is that my family members and all who know me, will see Christ in me, even after I have gone home.
I have no name. He is my name.
That in every victory, they see the hand that upholds me, that inspires me to move forward for His Kingdom, on earth as it is in heaven.
My strength is small but my Father is unimaginably BIG!
His grace is definitely more than sufficient for me.

Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city. (Revelation 22:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.