Friday 20 January 2017

19/365 It is well with my soul

Wheeled into the train cabin and it rained. The last time it poured after I reached home. So many of such instances that I am OK even if I'm caught in the rain because God has been so good to me. 
It poured near my student's place. I tried to call a cab, no answer. I checked Grab and Uber, surprised at the high prices at such timing. Was about to book one of them when kid's mum offered to send me. Wow, I'm touched and very grateful! And she was caught in a jam!
I bumped into my ex-colleague while waiting. We talked about the past, of how much we have changed. She said I have come a long way. Yeah. I miss my another ex-colleague who is like a big brother to me. He used to crack lots of jokes to make the crying Serene laugh.
We lost contact and he is one of the three people I hope to meet again to say, "I'm very well now, praise be to God!"
I believe one day we will meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.