Sunday 22 January 2017

22/365 看水的日子

看水的日子。。。
God's comfort.
I thank God for this young lady, for her birth more than 17 years ago, such that I woke up, knowing that I cannot be an irresponsible aunt anymore.
I was blasting Corrinne May's song "Your song".
Let me be your instrument
Let me be your voice
Let me be the reservoir
Where thirsty hearts rejoice
Let me be the hand
That wipes the tears away
Oh Lord,
If it be your will
Let me be your song
And niece asked a few times, "你是不是故意的?"
Haha, reservoir! And God just love to let me see eagles. I saw one circling around, then soaring straight ahead like an aeroplane! Trust me, it's an eagle though I asked the gal, "Aeroplane or eagle ah???"
Then a wedding couple went past, the bride said, "nice song!" Then they were just very near us, while we kaypo, and I guess they must have felt awkward...
So eventually we left. Ohhh, no sunset...
We met a nasty driver, we met a very nice driver. Some unfairness but God gave in another instance.
I told the young lady, it's about having a balanced view.
Bad day, good day, our choice.
Praise God, dark clouds, no rain!
And now, in the shelter, it's raining 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.