Monday 30 January 2017

29/365 Remember your birthday

Thanks family and friends for your best wishes and prayers for my birthday! 
Your every wish and prayer is valuable to me. 
Though some of you may not know me well, those who know me know my flaws. Everything that I share, I pray you see my heart for humanity: for you and me.
There are so many things that I need to work on. Most importantly is to exercise greater self-control, to spend time with God. My birthday prayer since last year has been this: that one day abortion will be a thing of the past. My heart is for the unborn, many who never got to celebrate their birthdays.
Who am I that I get to live till now? I need to go about my Father's business. 
Thanks for putting up with my many posts. Only God convicts but by God's wisdom, I pray to offer another perspective. Thank you for your love 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.