Friday 6 January 2017

6/365 My blessed boy

Oh old Bible, everlasting God! 
With fear and trembling, I am learning to share God's word.
Not theologically trained, not a cell leader.
I'm just available for the King.
Only a basic structure but the flow is situational-based and personal. 
I pray that each session is like God speaking to my ex-student who at sixteen, needs to mature faster than his actual age because of unfavourable family circumstances since he was a child.
Today he said that though he was already in church when we were reunited, I sparked his interest in pursuing God.
That really encourages me a great deal! 😀
He is truthful to say that he has yet to love God with all his mind, heart, soul and strength. Isn't that the same for us? I know I need God's supernatural strength to love Him the way He wants me to.
But we must first have the desire and not be slack in pursuing Him.
Boy wants to be a nurse. I know he will make an awesome one because he has a heart of gold. May our Lord approve and grant him the desired appeal result on 11 Jan!
#sixofthreehundredandsixtyfive
#blessedboy
#wepersevere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.