Tuesday 3 January 2017

3/365 Each transformed life, the Bible that others do not read

Day 3 of 365 days of thanksgiving/testimony. It just started naturally on day 1, because I have faith that I will have more than 365 awesome stories to thank God for in 2017! I challenge you to do the same! 😀
Met my ex-student for disciple training. Second time he brought his buddy along. He kept inviting his young cousin to join us but his heart is not ready. Now he prays that buddy's brother will join us.
I'm like :O God, I signed up for one. Are you giving me MORE? Thank God that they do have male figures to look up to in church. They are hungry for more! 👍
We always prayed before and after the session and today is just amazing. We shared issues that may be hard for them to ask other adults. I pray to be that safe adult.
Unless we can see how much God cares for us in our daily lives, unless we put Him in His rightful position as King in our lives, we cannot grow in Him.
We studied the Lord's Prayer. We declare His Kingdom on earth. We are not Sunday Christians.
Each transformed life is the Bible that others do not read.
He is King forevermore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.