Wednesday 4 January 2017

4/365 我不行,祂行

Was thinking I won't swim this week since the right knee is still painful. Didn't want to aggravate it. Also, what if I come out of the pool and I can't walk to my chair?
But was restless and so I went. Anyway, last time my arms were painful n I stopped swimming n they still remained painful. In the end I swam n they healed eventually. 😀 Thank God!
Towards the end of 1st lap, 不行了. Start of 2nd lap, 行的. And the laps continued. Only the freezing cold water made the swim not too comfortable, despite the sun's vain attempt to 'heat' up the water.
Swimming even when I'm old and frail is my goal.
In times of uncertainty, I don't know what beholds.
One thing I'm sure of, God has brought me this far.
His words are faithful and His works are just.
我不行,祂行!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.